If the software crashes and you receive an Unhandled Error message, then there are a few things you can try to do to resolve the issue.
- Try refreshing and hard refreshing the browser
- Try logging out and logging in again.
If neither of these things work, please contact us.
If you are contacting us, then there are two things you can send us which can help us diagnose the problem and offer a solution faster.
The first is a screenshot of the screen. Ideally the entire screen will be visible, rather than a cropped view, as it is often peripheral information that offers us some clues.
The second is an error log. Here is how you get that:
1. Right click on the page and select ‘Inspect’ to open the browser dev tools,
2. Then click the ‘Console’ tab.
3. Right click on the console content and select ‘Save as’ or ‘Save all messages to file’
4. Email us the file (which will usually be in .txt or .log format)
We are extremely responsive and supportive in our customer support and in 99.9% of cases are able to resolve customer issues to everyone’s satisfaction.